Integrated planning approach
- Project planning capabilties enhanced with intelligent planning relations templates that combine system-, block-, area-, room, cost-, resource- and work-breakdown.
- Including earned value (SPI/CPI), various KPI dashboards, S-curves, load view and other metrics.
- Multi-project, multi-yard, multi-level planning
- Resource planning based on actuals (including holidays for persons, teams, depts)
- Integrations with PDM/CAD to include product breakdown structures and application of metadata for budgets and timelines (i.e. welding length, weight, size et cetera)
- All parts of the software have integrations with external sources like Cadmatic, P6, ERP, HR , Clocking terminals, Machinery 
Shop floor control to run your team or department.
- All priorities for your operational team available at one glance (tasks, hours to go, resources)
- Recognize all dependencies and relations with other departments, co-makers and material deliveries
- Complete task and progress information (drawing, properties, related products and activities, dependent departments)
- Focus on here and now
- Organizing day to day work
- Task readiness and last planners methods applied
Bottom up reporting (hours, clocked hours, progress, issues)
- For each worker (office, shop floor, remote)
- Available on touch screen, mobile phone, PC
- Submit hours on jobs within a minute a day
- Personal schedules and shifts available
- Only applicable tasks available (filtered by department, trade and planning)
- Get information close to the source (let employees and supervisor participate)